'ZOOM IN' Sessions
22nd February 10am-11:30am
Lee Perry, Travel Assistance Manager at Bexley Council and his colleague, Trish Florence, will be giving a general overview of travel assistance, including eligibility criteria, how to apply on-line, different types of assistance, flexibility around personal travel assistance budgets and answering your questions.
Our 'Zoom In' sessions are for Bexley Voice parent carer members only. If you are not already a Bexley Voice member, please complete a membership form before you submit the workshop booking form.
To request joining instructions for the 'Zoom In' session, please complete the booking form below:
Please note the joining instructions will be sent 2 days before the session.
'Zoom In' Bookings - Terms and Conditions:
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis to Bexley Voice parent/carer members.
- 'Zoom In's' are free of charge, a donation is always appreciated.
- Once your place is booked, if you are unable to attend, please contact us as soon as possible so that your place may be offered to another parent/carer.
- If you book a place but fail to attend without prior notice, you may not be able to book future workshops.
- If FULLY BOOKED appears next to your required 'Zoom In', the places have already been taken. Your name will only be held on a waiting list and you will be contacted if a place becomes available.
Topics to be covered as part of our virtual offer are as follows:
- Wellbeing - November 2020
- Looking at the EHCP process - December 2020
- Travel Assistance - February 2021
- Siblings - March 2021
- SEN Toolkit – how it can be productively/positively used - tbc
- Behaviour - tbc
- Continence - tbc
- Local Offer - tbc